How To Protect Your computer From Infection
Unknown E-mail id Or Sender can Hack Your Computer
Yes, you heard it right!
Unknown Email id & Link can be used by a hacker to embed a malicious code in it. When a user opens the Message Or Link , it will infect the computer by malware without the knowledge of the user.
What potential harm it can do to you:
• data loss
• revelation of username and password
• credit card data
• virus or malware infection
• corruption of important files
• corrupt your operating system
How to protect your computer from infection?
• Do not open any Messege Or Link received from an unknown source
• Do not click on any links or Message received in an email from unknown source
• Always keep your Windows operating system and Browsers up-to-date
• Use a good anti-virus and internet security software
• Do not download images from unknown or not so popular websites.