With everyone using computers on a daily basis they are becoming more and more vulnerable to cyber criminals and hackers. It can potentially affect all types of computers whether your running Windows, Mac OS, Linux or a smartphone equivalent.
The problem is that most people either don’t have the time or are just not interested in making their computers secure.
- Install Decent Anti-virus Software.
- Keep Your Computer Up to Date!
- Keep your windows firewall ON.
- Don’t Visit Porn Sites (or any other dodgy or affected site)!
- Keep Your Password Safe and Hard to Guess.
- Use a Decent Web Browser.
- Don’t Trust Public Wifi.
- Do not open attachments of email id’s who you do not know.
- Clean your TEMP files regularly.
If you need more details help visit this link and raise your question our expert will help you for FREE. http://jeet.biz/help